Hi I am taking the family up to surfers for a holiday from 28/3 to 3/4. It seemed like a great idea at the time I was doing all my booking, but now that I am trying to plan the actual activities for each day, it doesn't seem like a great idea any more. I need help!
I will have my 3 kids with me aged 1,4 and 7.
Do far the only planned activities I have on my list are :
* Dream world ( cause DD7 loves to hug a koala and we can't do that in VIC, and DS4 might enjoy the wiggles world.) I was thinking maybe also the movie world, butmy kids ddon't watch fixtel/warner bros cartoons, so not sure if they will enjoy looking at characters they have never seen before :/
Or maybe white water world, but I am scared it will be too cold :/
* the mini golf cause they have the dinosaur land Ds4 will like that.
* the night market, cause last time I was there ( kids free and young) they had fabulous fruit leathers.
* sf festival parade on our final night.
* back up plan for rainy/ short days the hotels heated pools as I am scared to let them roam amongst all the jellyfish on the beach :/
Is there any must do's I have forgotten about? Anything else that would be fun for young kids?
P.s hubby and I are not crazy ride fans cause he has a heart condition and I am terrified chicken ;) and will be using public transport mainly.
Amy help is greatly appreciated.