We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Castrol GC600 2014

1 post
Save Topic
Castrol GC600 2014

Can anyone please tell me how you obtain an accomm pass whilst staying on track for the GC600 races in October 2014? This is my first time staying on track at one of the units and there is nothing online to show how you get these. The hotel can't even tell me either so no help there. If anyone has stayed before please let me know.

Many thanks,

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Airlie Beach, Whitsunday Islands
Level Contributor
19,886 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Castrol GC600 2014

When we did it with indy cars many years ago they handed us the pass with our unit keys upon check. We'd booked through a real estate mob

My guess based on that is they are sent to the provider/hotel.

2. Re: Castrol GC600 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2015, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Surfers Paradise