We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive Food Deals - Do They Still Exist

Aust
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
All Inclusive Food Deals - Do They Still Exist

It's been a long time since I visited the Whitsundays. When we last went, nearly every resort was all inclusive with a food package. Now it seems it's breakfast only included.

Apart from Club Med Lindemann, are there any islands that still offer all inclusive meal deals?

Bundaberg, Australia
Level Contributor
234 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive Food Deals - Do They Still Exist

Monty,

I do know that Long Island does the all inclusive deal if you require it. Others may know of other island resorts that do it.

brisbane
Level Contributor
100 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive Food Deals - Do They Still Exist

Hi Monty,

You will find Club Med and Long Island are pretty much all that do offer the all inclusive but most islands now offer more than one food outlet so it is difficult to offer the all inclusive plan. Years ago Daydream used to have one main restaurant and the pool grill but now they have a tavern etc for cheaper meal options and snacks, Hamilton has the resort restaurants and the Marina precinct (great Asian and Italian) etc. Personally after spending a week at Club Med I was so sick of the food I would have loved to have grabbed a pizza or toasted sandwich for a change rather than another buffet style meal

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Airlie Beach, Whitsunday Islands
Level Contributor
18,868 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive Food Deals - Do They Still Exist

Hayman offers an inclusive as does Paradise bay (theirs includes alcohol after about 6.30pm)...but both of these are at the more expensive end of the market.

Brisbane QLD
Level Contributor
21 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All Inclusive Food Deals - Do They Still Exist

Hi guruswife - where is Paradise Bay? Sounds interesting.

Bundaberg, Australia
Level Contributor
234 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: All Inclusive Food Deals - Do They Still Exist

jodster and Guruswife,

I hope you don't mind me replying as I am here, but you will find everything you need to know at their website here.

http://www.paradisebay.com.au/

Cheers

Bluey

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Airlie Beach, Whitsunday Islands
Level Contributor
18,868 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: All Inclusive Food Deals - Do They Still Exist

Jodster on top of Bluey's link (by here I assume you mean TA...no net at PB)

http://tinyurl.com/7oexzh My own report

7. Re: All Inclusive Food Deals - Do They Still Exist

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 15:21