We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Away from Oz

Which Hamilton Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,653 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Away from Oz

I am currently on a cruise ship sailing to Hawaii so wont be able to check out TA very often

I thought I had better check out the competition .. at least that is my excuse

Abbey

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Family Travel
Level Contributor
9,099 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Away from Oz

Lucky you Abbey!

Hope you have a great trip!

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
Level Contributor
5,850 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Away from Oz

Have a great trip Abbey. Which ship are you on?

Sydney
Level Contributor
561 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Away from Oz

Hi Abbey!

Well I hope you are having a fantastic time....no doubt you will let everyone know how the cruise was.

:) amanda

Gungahlin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Canberra
Level Contributor
14,255 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Away from Oz

Have a wonderful time!

Melbourne...
Level Contributor
86 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Away from Oz

Hi Abbey,

Have a Gr8 trip & I hope you've stocked up on "Travel Calm" Oh & don't get "Lost" if you see the filming locations ...lol :)

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,653 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Away from Oz

Thank you everyone for your kind wishes.. we are on the sun princess

It is a 35 day trip but we are only doing the 17 nights and flying home from Hawaii

Everyone is very friendly but the internet access is slow and expensive so little time is spent on the computer .. I hope others are helping out with any questions with HI

I am off to HI at the end of October for a week so am looking forward to it .. and to checking out the new golf course and yacht club

Moorea on Tahiti was wonderful but very expensive so doubt I would ever return and in Bora Bora we got to swim with the stingrays which was an experience .. a bit scarey and exciting but I doubt it would be popular in Oz

Abbey

7. Re: Away from Oz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2010, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Hamilton Island