We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Water sports equipment hire

Which Hamilton Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
port lincoln
Level Contributor
203 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Water sports equipment hire

HI me again! We have booked an apartment through ham island holiday homes and the use of non motorized water sports equipment is included. My question is..as we are going in school holidays are we going to have problems hiring equipment? I really dont want to have to pre book everything! Cheers

Sydney
Level Contributor
563 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Water sports equipment hire

Hi

My recommendation would be to get to the water sports desk (on Catseye Beach) first thing in the morning and book in a time. That way you won't have to wait around for the equipment and turn up for your booking. It probably is the easiest way (maybe not so convenient) but atleast you can guarantee you will get what you want and at what time you want.

:)

port lincoln
Level Contributor
203 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Water sports equipment hire

Cheers Barina - thanks for the heads up :)

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,661 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Water sports equipment hire

Remember the island is tidal so you can only access the water sports at high tide which varies quite rapidly from day to day

Abbey

port lincoln
Level Contributor
203 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Water sports equipment hire

Thanks for that Abbey -hadn't considered that . Cheers :)

5. Re: Water sports equipment hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 21:41
Get answers to your questions about Hamilton Island