We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girls weekend away

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Girls weekend away

Hi, wondering if anyone can help us to decide. Myself and three girlfriends have flights booked for a weekend away in March this year and are looking at nice modern accommodation with great views. Tossing up between The Edge apartments or Shorelines. The Edge look more spacious and are 3 bedroom however they are more costly. There are many Shorelines apartments available however it is so confusing as I have read so many mixed reviews on each one in regards to cleanliness etc so unsure which to choose. I have been twice now with family and have stayed over the beach side which is fairly busy and older complexes, so thought we could try the marina side with amazing views. Any other suggestions would be great, thanks.

Oz
Level Contributor
13,590 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Girls weekend away

Hi,

Third times the charm??

Why not somewhere different? You won't be hard pressed to find better value for money!

Cheers,

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Girls weekend away

I love Hamilton Island. It's so close to home for us so is great for a weekend getaway and the flights are so cheap from Brisbane. This is our 2nd girls weekend away and it fits the bill for us and we've got flights booked already anyway.

Sydney
Level Contributor
563 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Girls weekend away

Shorelines are 2 bedroom apartments which may probably suit you rather then getting the 3 bedrooms at the Edge - even though they are stunning. Look at Shorelines 20 it's been recently renovated and is the top right corner apartment and is closest to the pathway to the pool at the Edge.

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Girls weekend away

Thanks so much for the recommendation, I'll check it out for availability :)

5. Re: Girls weekend away

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Hamilton Island