We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buggies - children 3 years old

KD1
Australia
Level Contributor
31 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Buggies - children 3 years old

Hi, we are travelling to HI in November and will have a buggy with our apartment.

Our 3.5 year old twins with be with us - what are the rules for children in the buggies ?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,635 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buggies - children 3 years old

for an accurate response I would be contacting the managers of the apartment and asking them.....

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
283 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buggies - children 3 years old

I'd also check what the rules say. But when we went in 2011 my daughter was 3 and rode in the buggy with a seat belt without a problem. From memory, the first few rides we made sure an adult sat next to her to ensure she wasn't going to slip out. It sounds dodgier than it was though, and our apartment owner knew her age and didn't have a problem with her riding.

3. Re: Buggies - children 3 years old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Hamilton Island