We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hamilton Island 27th/28th/29th Dec 2014 - accommodation need

Which Hamilton Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
37 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Hamilton Island 27th/28th/29th Dec 2014 - accommodation need

Hi there

I am travelling to HI 27-29th Dec as my friend is getting married on the island and just wanted to ask if there is anywhere suitable for a single traveller or would I have to get an apartment/bungalow?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,653 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hamilton Island 27th/28th/29th Dec 2014 - accommodation need

Wow your friend picked the most expensive time on the island, sorry to say

You could try the resort as they have hotel rooms and the palm bungalows but you will pay a twin rate

You could hire an apartment which gives you a golf buggy included but the cost will be from about $325.00 a night up to the skys the limit and thats if you can find one for 3 nights and the cost is based on 4 people hence the higher rate

Any chance of you sharing with someone?

Check out www.stayz.com.au and put your dates in and that will be bring up any available apartments plus the tariff, at least you can compare to the hotel rooms

2. Re: Hamilton Island 27th/28th/29th Dec 2014 - accommodation need

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Hamilton Island