We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wifi

Melbourne
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Wifi

Just wondering if WIFI is available at Lindeman Island I'm hoping to take my laptop. Thanks!

Roxby Downs...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wifi

Wifi is available in places, for $10 per hour.

Mobile phone reception is pretty poor with Optus or Telstra.

All good reasons not to bother in my opinion. Initially I thought this was a bad thing and tainted my first impressions, it definitely grew on me quickly.

Just go and enjoy the plethora of activities the GOs put on instead. You can read email at home but you can't experience trapeze etc...

One of the best features of the Island in my opinion. It helps you leave your troubles behind.

2. Re: Wifi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2011, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Lindeman Island
More Lindeman Island Topics