We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flinders and KI in Six Nights?

California
Level Contributor
324 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Flinders and KI in Six Nights?

There are two places that look great to me and I'm trying to combine them: Rawnsley Park Eco-Villa and either Seascape or Lookout Apt. on KI. I'm thinking we can spend either 3 or 4 nights at Rawnsley Park, then get down to KI for a night? Is it worth going down for one night, and how late can I get back to Adelaide on the ferry? We need to fly out of Adelaide at 9 am to make our connection in Sydney.

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Adelaide
Adelaide
Greater Adelaide, Australia
Sydney
Sydney
New South Wales, Australia
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
13,326 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flinders and KI in Six Nights?

Hi Queen

Your choices of accommodation are both great.

I would choose the Look Out on KI. If you go there what time would you get there? If you go over in th morning spend a day and night and then come back on the 7.30pm ferry it is certainly worth doing.

what time of year are you planning for?

2. Re: Flinders and KI in Six Nights?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 06:19