We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A good Adelaide hotel with a big private spa?

SA
2 posts
Save Topic
A good Adelaide hotel with a big private spa?

looking for a good Adelaide hotel to stay in (prefer in the city) for our 2 yr wedding anniversary. I would like to know if any one has come across a hotel with a huge private spa?? please let me know!

Thankyou! :)

Meningie, Australia
Level Contributor
331 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A good Adelaide hotel with a big private spa?

I dont know about in town itself but The Lakes resort has big spas in there rooms with a window looking into the tv so you can watch tv from the spa. not a plac e either when the footy is on.

Meningie, Australia
Level Contributor
331 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A good Adelaide hotel with a big private spa?

I dont know about in town itself but The Lakes resort has big spas in there rooms with a window looking into the tv so you can watch tv from the spa. not a plac e either when the footy is on.

Woodford, Australia
Level Contributor
236 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A good Adelaide hotel with a big private spa?

Stayed at a lot of ordinary hotels in Adelaide but last time I was there I stayed at the Embassy (on North Terrace I think) and they had excellent rooms with spas. Very modern style if you like that and very new.

As for huge spas all that I've seen in hotel rooms have been similarly sized

Cheers

4. Re: A good Adelaide hotel with a big private spa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 22:20