We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

groove shops in adelaide

Which Adelaide hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Level Contributor
448 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
groove shops in adelaide

Hi, I haven't been to Adelaide since I was a girl, and my husband and I are spending 4 nights in teh rendevous Allegra in Jan. We love to shop for food/anything in boutique style shops that we wouldn't find at home...Can anyone advise? Also good thai restaurants close to our hotel? Thanks

Adelaide
Level Contributor
121 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: groove shops in adelaide

Star of Siam in Gouger St is one of my favourites. Very authentic and good value. ENjoy

Adelaide
Level Contributor
76 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: groove shops in adelaide

I think if you are looking for different things in Adelaide food is your best bet.

There is always Haighs chocolate. Go to the factory outlet on Greenhill Road at Parkside. If you love chocolate it will drive you wild.

If you go to McLaren Vale there are almonds, dukkah, olive oil and lavender products. Try Coriole winery for these.

Every Saturday morning there is an amazing farmers market at Willunga and of course in the Barossa there is the fantastic Maggie Beers farm shop. You can buy Maggie's products also in

David Jones and at various gourmet delis and in the central market . But if you have time for a trip to the Barossa don't miss calling in to Maggie's especially for the quince paste and verjuice.