We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Ocean Road tour for the seniors!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Great Ocean Road tour for the seniors!

Hi all, my folks are coming over to Aus in September and I'm trying to find a GOR tour that doesnt involve backpacking or hostels.

Can anyone recommend a 3 day tour to take in the usual GOR sites, from Adelaide to Melbourne or vice-versa, that would suit a couple in their early 70's - so no major hikes, no backpackers or hostels and plenty of tea!

Budget of around $1200 for the 3 days or 2 days in $1200 doesnt stretch that far.

with thanks

Graham

Edited: 04 July 2012, 12:31
Melbourne, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Great Ocean Road tour for the seniors!

Hi Graham

Did you find anything? I'm looking for something very similar.

Cheers

Kate

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
716 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great Ocean Road tour for the seniors!

How about Natural Treasures Tours: 3 day tour from Melbourne to Adelaide (or Adelaide to Melbourne) for $1,195 per person:

tourgreatoceanroad.com.au/melb_adelaide.html

They have good reviews:

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowUserReviews-g844562-d…

Suzanne :)

Edited: 01 September 2012, 15:07
3. Re: Great Ocean Road tour for the seniors!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 03:19