We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in October-November

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
540 posts
Save Topic
Weather in October-November

I was just wondering would the weather in Adelaide in October and November be similar to what you get in now in April, May and June?

I'm trying to see whether it would be better to go to Adelaide or Perth! I've asked the same question in the Perth forum.

Thank you

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
13,185 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in October-November

Best time of the year in ADL IMO.

Warm - but generally not hot. Not much rain. Countryside still green. Roses blooming.

Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Adelaide, Las Vegas, South Australia
Level Contributor
10,180 posts
1,352 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in October-November

Why not visit both Adelaide and Perth?

Generally speaking, Perth would be warmer than Adelaide...

As regards your question, October and November are warmer and drier months than April, May and June; June is winter

Bon voyage :)

Destination Expert
for Adelaide, South Australia, Kangaroo Island
Level Contributor
3,609 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in October-November

Here in Adelaide we generally get Perth's weather the next day or so....and yes, at times, Perth can be hotter but theres not really a lot of difference in the overall weather seasons for these two cities, certainly not enough that one would decide whether to visit one or the other based on weather alone.

4. Re: Weather in October-November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 April 2015, 07:15