We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

KI - 4 nights - with no car

Singapore
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
KI - 4 nights - with no car

I will be going to KI and spent 4 nights. Problem is I do not drive but wanted to spend time looking and enjoying KI and not join a tour group. Appreciate your recommendation on a 4WD agency..and a place to stay. thank you.

Destination Expert
for Adelaide, South Australia, Kangaroo Island
Level Contributor
3,559 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: KI - 4 nights - with no car

If you have no car I'd definitely suggest that you stay central in Kingscote or walking distance from pubs etc in towns like Penneshaw or Parndana. Kingscote however is my pick because you can wander down to the wharf to see the pelicans and penguins in the evening.

I would personally recommend Craig Wickham from exceptional Kangaroo Island as your tour guide. There are other operators as well but I have not experienced their tours myself so I cannot comment on their service.

www.exceptionalkangarooisland.com

Hope that helps !

Edited: 11 April 2013, 01:26
Singapore
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: KI - 4 nights - with no car

thank you very much, there were many good comments on exceptional ki service. will check their website for more information.

3. Re: KI - 4 nights - with no car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Kangaroo Island