We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kangaroo Island or GOR

milton
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Kangaroo Island or GOR

I would only have one day at Kangaroo Island. Should I see Kangaroo Island or add day to traveling GOR

Gungahlin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Canberra
Level Contributor
14,255 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kangaroo Island or GOR

But you can't just have one day at Kangaroo Island, you need to get to where you can get to Kangaroo Island from, which is not the same place as people typically set out on the GOR from. So there is more to this than you have told us, without which I feel we cannot give worthwhile advice.

Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Adelaide, Las Vegas, South Australia
Level Contributor
9,554 posts
1,326 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kangaroo Island or GOR

You can do a one day KI tour- here is a link to the Sealink website which sets out a variety of single day tours, including same day transport to and from the Island

sealink.com.au/kangaroo-island-tours/…

Tours include transportation between Adelaide and the Sealink ferry terminal

Edited: 08 March 2014, 16:26
milton
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Kangaroo Island or GOR

We plan to stay Adelaide. These tours seem perfect and answer my question. Thanks

Gungahlin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Canberra
Level Contributor
14,255 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kangaroo Island or GOR

If you are going beyond the GOR and will be in Adelaide anyway . . that is the part that was missing . . and of course presuming you have allowed sufficient time for the GOR in the first place . . and I guess I misunderstood what was meant by >>Should I see Kangaroo Island or add day to traveling GOR<<.

5. Re: Kangaroo Island or GOR

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 March 2015, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Kangaroo Island