We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cradle Mountain accomodation

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
53 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Cradle Mountain accomodation

I would like to book accomodation as close to the mountain as possible.

Had all but settled on Cradle Mountain Chateau but then read some reviews which were not encouraging.

Would locals or previous travellers please offer

suggestions. We are planning to stay mid October.

Thanks

gk
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
2,280 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cradle Mountain accomodation

I loved the Voyages resort - Cradle Mountain Lodge. It's directly over the road from the park entrance. My review is here: tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g504288-d258…

Tasmania
Level Contributor
968 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cradle Mountain accomodation

We stayed at Cradle Mountain Chateau in October last year, and really enjoyed it. We had dinner at the restaurant, and breakfast there the next day, and really couldnt fault it. Going to try to get back there again this year before the snow season finishes!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
711 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cradle Mountain accomodation

Here's my favourite Cradle accommodation:

www.cradlehighlander.com.au

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g504288-d574842…

4. Re: Cradle Mountain accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 January 2010, 07:26