We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for partner who can drive to travel Tassie

Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
Save Topic
Looking for partner who can drive to travel Tassie

We are 2people that planning to travel Tassie for 7-8days starts at the end of Jan/ Feb . We enjoy the National Parks, forest, waterfalls, camping but unfortunately none of us have driving license.

So we are now looking for partner who can let us join your trip to travel around Tassie.

Thank you!

Happy New Year!

South Pacific
Destination Expert
for Hobart, Tasmania
Level Contributor
29,712 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for partner who can drive to travel Tassie

Travellerspoint is probably a better place to meet travel companions: http://www.travellerspoint.com/forum.cfm

Dreghorn, Scotland...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for partner who can drive to travel Tassie

Hi,

I'm looking to fly to Tassie on 27th Jan and hire a car for 1 week.

I was also looking for travel mates and posted an add on Gumtree and have possibly found 1 other so if you're still looking there would be 4 of us on the trip.

Please let me know if you would be happy to join up or if you have found someone else.

Thanks

Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for partner who can drive to travel Tassie

thanks for your reply!! but the date may not suitable us.

:) hav a nice trip

4. Re: Looking for partner who can drive to travel Tassie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2015, 07:18