As part of our trip in mid February I'm planning one day trip to Huon valley and back to Hobart.
Plan is below, but I believe it could be too much driving, especially as the next day we will be going to Strahan, another long drive!
Map of the drive: http://goo.gl/maps/675tp
- Drive Hobart to Tahune Airwalk with stops at Huonville and Geevstone
- Drive from Tahune Airwalk to Cygnet
- Cygnet to Hobart via Channel Hwy stopping at Woodbridge, Kettering etc.
Few more questions:
- is Tahune Airwalk worth longish drive to get there?
- is it worth going all the way to South on Channel Hwy, perhaps we would not miss much if we cut it to Woodbridge via Woodbridge Hill road?
- can we buy fresh apples in mid February in Huon valley?