We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4.5 Days around Hobart

Australia
Level Contributor
83 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
4.5 Days around Hobart

I have been around Tasmania once before but missed seeing south east from Hobart. Husband and I will be arriving in Hobart end of October for 4.5 days. We will be hiring a car Would like to see Bruny island and Tahuna airwalk.Would like advice what else there is to see in this part of Tasmania and how can I incorporate these into a round trip to fit into 4.5 days. middle aged adults looking for amazing scenery , walks and nice food

South Pacific
Destination Expert
for Hobart, Tasmania
Level Contributor
26,694 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4.5 Days around Hobart

The best place to start your planning is in the Top Questions down the right hand side of this page. You need to be on a proper computer to see them as they're not visible on a "smart" phone.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
30,184 posts
1,433 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4.5 Days around Hobart

Hi,

This link may assist you regarding what to do in Hobart.

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i20250-Trip_rep…

Bruny Island is an excellent idea. Bruny Island is easy to get to with a car or without. This lovely natural wonderland is located just off the town of Kettering at 30mins drive from Hobart. The island is serviced by the Bruny Island Ferry Service departing from Kettering a short 20 minute ferry ride to Roberts Point . The island offers accommodation to suit everyone from caravan parks to luxury self contained cottages. For additional information see the tourist information centre for maps and ferry timetables.

A great tour to do starts from Hobart on a 3hr cruise www.bruny charters.com.au/

for whale watching, dolphin and seals sightings.

Mona Art Gallery should also be on your list. As Luigi mentioned the FAQ's are filled with helpful tips & worth your effort to read.

3. Re: 4.5 Days around Hobart

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2015, 06:17