We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mona Ferry

Hobart, Australia
2 posts
Save Topic
Mona Ferry

What are the prices for children on the ferry. Also is the price for return trip

Hobart, Australia
Destination Expert
for Vanuatu
Level Contributor
3,636 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mona Ferry

From their web site - shop.mona.net.au/single/SelectSeating.aspx…

•A one-way ticket is the same price as a return.

•No Concession price. Children under 4 are free

• Cost - cheap seats $20 - posh pit $50

Edited: 02 August 2014, 08:36
Hobart, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mona Ferry

Thank you for your reply.

My next question is-

We are taking pram's, what the access like from the jetty up to Mona.

Cradle...
Destination Expert
for Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park
Level Contributor
13,199 posts
269 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mona Ferry

Hi Emma T, first off, I haven't been to MONA by ferry, both times by car, and I don't want to sound rude. But Suzii has given you the link, and it looks like you're a Hobartian, so why don't you give them a call, they will be able to give you clear guidance on exactly what access is available to all.

Robert

South Pacific
Destination Expert
for Hobart, Tasmania
Level Contributor
28,566 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mona Ferry

There is a very substantial flight of stairs from dock level up to the entrance to the museum. There is no convenient alternative to it, unless you ask to be taken upstream a little further to the hotel guests jetty.

It would be best to carry the stroller up the stairs.

5. Re: Mona Ferry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2015, 05:17