We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can I hire a minibus from?

Which Melbourne hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
208 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Where can I hire a minibus from?

Group of 10 travelling out from the UK in January to attend a family wedding in Naracoorte. We all set off from Melbourne and end up in Adelaide eventually to fly home. We have looked at hiring 2 cars which is doable but really we would all like to travel together in a comfortable minibus/people carrier. We did have one booked and then the company phoned back to say they didnt have one available.

Does any one know any companies in Melbourne that we could hire a self drive minibus/people carrier from and then to drop it in Adelaide?

Your help is appreciated.

Matt

Glenlyon, Australia
Level Contributor
4,180 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where can I hire a minibus from?

Have you checked the majors;

Europcar, Avis, Hertz, Thrifty, Budget.

I seem to recall most of them have people movers or mini buses although not sure if you can do one way hires.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
29,637 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where can I hire a minibus from?

Check with www.vroomvroomvroom.com.au

3. Re: Where can I hire a minibus from?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2010, 07:20