We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CBD Accomadation

Which Melbourne hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
47 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
CBD Accomadation

having a 1 night stay in CBD prior to a week at Phillip Island (motor GP, bikes) - looking for something special - 5th wedding anniversary. Have had a good look and like either of the Hiltons or Crown Metropol on Southbank - believe this is brand new?? Like the Hilton with 'club access' - price up to $350 per night.

thanks in advance

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,912 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CBD Accomadation

Have you looked at the Park Hyatt? Thats pretty special.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
4,131 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CBD Accomadation

we have stayed at both the new Hilton South Wharf and the Crown Metropole recently. Our preference was the Metropole- alhtough the views are better at the Hilton.

See my reviews, with photos ;-)

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g255100-d138…

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g255100-d171…

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
47 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CBD Accomadation

Thanks so much for both of your wonderful reviews. Shifting my way towards the Metropole.

London, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: CBD Accomadation

You could also try a short stay apartment - we stayed at this one in Melbourne CBD which was in a great location and had a nice unique-ish vibe. Not sure if they take one night stays but if you're keen give it a go.

www.apartmentalkira.com.au

Otherwise I concur re Metropole.

5. Re: CBD Accomadation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2011, 04:18