We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

not1night

Perth, Australia
1 post
Save Topic
not1night

Hi everyone, has anyone used not1night to book their hotel in Melbourne their prices seem very good. Also can anyone reccomend cheapish apartments to stay in in or around Melbourne for our stay in June.

Cheers

Melbourne
Destination Expert
for Melbourne
Level Contributor
5,783 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: not1night

Try City Edge Apartments - not far from the Queen Victoria market.

ozihotels.com.au/melbourne/melbourne_apartme…

2. Re: not1night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2012, 16:32
Melbourne
Level Contributor
2,138 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: not1night

Best not to drag up posts which are a year old but create new ones.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
145 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: not1night

We used not1night to book an apartment in South Yarra, but it was five years ago so probably not much help to you now. We had no problems with the booking and the apartment had a great price and position. It was a unit in a complex mostly with owner occupiers so there was no onsite help. We picked up the keys from an office around the corner.

5. Re: not1night

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Victoria, Road Trips
Level Contributor
4,582 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: not1night

John, you have dragged up an old post which causes confusion. People will respond to the OP's question (which was posted over a year ago) as they don't usually read the replies. It's much better to start your own thread.

7. Re: not1night

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
44 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: not1night

We've used not 1 night and have always been well looked after and their prices were reasonable.In fact we booked 1 week over Easter and had to change a few things and were very impressed.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,635 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: not1night

have used them quite a few times including the 31st March in Melbourne. Good service and never encountered a problem. Would definately use again but would ask for more clarification of why booking was cancelled.

I just looked in my emails and there is a follow up email asking me about service etc. Wotif don't do that!!

Melbourne
4 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: not1night

I found this thread from Google. Not a bad site all in all. I called the company you are talking about to check my booking and got a real person located in Melbourne. She was really helpful and put my mind at rest. I was a little nervous as I tried to call the hotel but and I got some reservation staff located overseas. The girl at not1night helped me heaps by giving me the local phone number to call. I booked a hotel in Sydney for next week after the long weekend. I will get back later to report how it goes. So far I am very happy with them.