We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundrette near BayView Eden / Queens Road

Which Melbourne hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
137 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Laundrette near BayView Eden / Queens Road

Hi

I will be in Melbourne for 6 nights and 7 days attending a diving competition. We are staying at the Bayview Edenm on Queens Road.

What is the closest Laundramat where I could use a clothes dryer each day to dry wet towels (usually about 3 per day) and wet swimming clothes. We dont have a car and are using public transport.

Many Thanks

Karen

Broadford, Australia
Level Contributor
1,707 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Laundrette near BayView Eden / Queens Road

Hi,

This link might help you. The actual area around the Bayview is pretty much offices and a few hotels overlooking the Park. Here is a list in the area:

truelocal.com.au/business/…albert-park.

Happy Diving!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,530 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Laundrette near BayView Eden / Queens Road

Have you already booked and paid for your accom. If not perhaps switch to a self contained apartment that has either a laundrey in the apartment or on site. I assume you are attending the event at MSAC which even if you don't have a car can be accessed by trams so you will find some nice and well priced apartments in and around the southern part of the city.

3. Re: Laundrette near BayView Eden / Queens Road

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 14:17