We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manicure pedicure in Melbourne CBD

Brisbane
Level Contributor
2,042 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
Manicure pedicure in Melbourne CBD

Can someone please advise where I may get a manicure and pedicure in the CBD? As I am unsure about exact times I will have, I need a walk in place. A walk in hairdressing place would also be good - need to spruce up after travels away from home for a month before I go to a wedding!

Hopefully,

Thanks

Archi

Brisbane
Level Contributor
2,042 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manicure pedicure in Melbourne CBD

I'm hoping that someone can help me with my request as i am coming off a long haul flight after travelling for a month and will desperately need some repairs. The mane of a chain type places would help beacuse I can the google for locations.

Hopefully !

Archi

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
201 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Manicure pedicure in Melbourne CBD

I've been to the Aveda spa on Spring St...it might be called Retreat on Spring??? Can't remember. I don't know if you can just walk in though. There might be places in Myer and/or David Jones. Sorry, I usually go to the suburbs for that kind of thing.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
2,042 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Manicure pedicure in Melbourne CBD

Thank you blue MG! I usually stay at St Klida and would be fine there but this time my hotel is in the CBD I'll investigate your recommendations.

Thank you

Archi.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
201 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Manicure pedicure in Melbourne CBD

I was also thinking that there would be something in Melbourne Central..just google them and look for a list of shops within the centre. I've never been there but that would be a good bet.

Broadford, Australia
Destination Expert
for Melbourne
Level Contributor
2,098 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Manicure pedicure in Melbourne CBD

There is Just Cuts in Bourke St Galleria on the corner of Elizabeth St near the Mall. They are a walk in place.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,617 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Manicure pedicure in Melbourne CBD

There are quite a few places in Melbourne central where you can get your nails and feet done. Go to the downstairs area and just walk along and you will find a few different ones. i was in Melbourne a few weeks ago and needed my nails done so just walked along till I found one that had a vacancy and sat down. Was a Sat morning and most where busy.

Not sure about the hairdressers though but you may need to google and find a suitable one and make an appointment - depends on what day of the week it is.

7. Re: Manicure pedicure in Melbourne CBD

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 20:41