We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Road Day Trip

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
359 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean Road Day Trip

Hi can anyone please help with the above subject, my wife and I will be in Melbourne for 4 days at start of October as part of a trip on the East Coast.

Can anyone advise of a good local reliable tour company who could provide this for us.

We have looked at www.ecoplatypustours.com. and Go West Tours, or could anyone give us some information or recommendations on other tour companies.

Stevo253

South Pole
Level Contributor
15,381 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean Road Day Trip

http://www.atwad.com.au/

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
359 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean Road Day Trip

Hi Lien,

Thanks for your reply, have looked at website link, looks very good, have you had any dealings with this company or is it just a recommendation from the site? Are these better than the two i had seen?

Stevo253

South Pole
Level Contributor
15,381 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ocean Road Day Trip

the company has been regularly recommended on this forum and the feedback has been good.

i have only ever done self drive on the GOR

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
359 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ocean Road Day Trip

thanks for your reply have now emailed the company for availability etc for our dates

stevo 253

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Victoria, Road Trips
Level Contributor
4,558 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ocean Road Day Trip

I've had friends do tours with Go West & ATWAD, both were very happy. Both these companies have had positive comments on here also.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
108 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ocean Road Day Trip

My sister and I went with Go West and really enjoyed our tour. It's a smaller bus so the service seems more personal. Be prepared for a long day, but its well worth it.

7. Re: Ocean Road Day Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 02:17