Hello good peeps,
I am visiting Melbourne on 17 May and have planned the following activities. I will be travelling with an infant and 3 adults.
Would like your comments on the proposed itienary please? Also wondering if there is any "must-go" place which I am missing..... Coming over for the first time :)
Welcome to Melbourne!
• Federation square and sight see cbd
• Old prison tour
• Ballarat & Sovereign hill
• St kilder Beach à sky diving
• Victoria Market
• Great Ocean Road Trip à Helicopter Ride
• Blue Dandenong, Puffing Billy, Yarra Valley & Healesville Santuary
• Free & Easy
Home Sweet Home