We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Art Series Hotel in Melbourne Is best for Children?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
36 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Which Art Series Hotel in Melbourne Is best for Children?

Hi

We are planning a visit ( 3 days) to Melbourne in January and are looking to stay in one of the Art Series Hotels. Can any one recommend the hotel best suited to children and easy access to the CBD?

We aren't terribly familiar with Melbourne so are unsure as to the various districts and best areas to stay.

Many thanks

Best Seller
Great Ocean Road Small-Group Ecotour...
1,357 reviews
from US$105.60*
Best Seller
Phillip Island Tour from Melbourne
592 reviews
from US$134.00*
Best Seller
Yarra Valley Wine and Winery Tour...
725 reviews
from US$105.60*
Phillip Island Brighton Beach...
418 reviews
from US$105.60*
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
26,136 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Art Series Hotel in Melbourne Is best for Children?

They are all beautiful properties, so I feel the location has equally an impact as the actual hotel. In sequence (for families) - The Cullen, The Olsen and then The Blackman.

I personally love The Blackman, but I think it's distinctly more a corporate feel. Of the three, The Cullen seems to have a more family feel, and it's a great location.

It's really subjective, so others will definitely have different impressions. But really nice chain of properties.

2. Re: Which Art Series Hotel in Melbourne Is best for Children?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 December 2014, 05:17