Finally confirmed our night stops and here's our planned itinerary:
Day 1 Perth to Fremantle to spend the night (no long drive after the 'long' flight for our 1yo girl)
Day 3 Busselton - Dunsborough - Margaret River
Day 4-5 Margaret River Region
Day 7 Pemberton farmstay @ Pump Hill Farm Cottages
Day 8 Pemberton - Walpole (Valley of the Giants)
Day 9 Walpole - Albany
Day 10-11 Albany
Day 13 Ferguson Valley Gnomesville - Harvey - Perth
Day 14 Early morning flight home
1) Hubby and I travelling with our 1yo girl. We'll be bringing our child seat along. Any pointers for a road trip in the Southwest with a toddler?
2) We still can't find a place to stay in Ferguson Valley. Some of the lodging options which I could get in touch with do not welcome children. Can anyone help/recommend?
3) What are must-sees and must-dos (bearing in mind we have a toddler in tow) in MR region and Albany area? I'm thinking our activities will have to revolve around our little girl.
4) Will it be too chilly to go to the beaches from mid-Sep to end-Sep?
5) Any recommended cafe stops in Nannup, Balingup, Bridgetown and Manjimup?