We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Broome in December

Which Broome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
2 posts
Save Topic
Broome in December

Can anyone tell me how busy Broome will be in December? We are looking to stay at Seashells Resort and are hoping it will be relatively quiet and not inundated with kids. I was advised that because its so hot in December its not that busy and Seashells is a nice place to stay. Others have told me Seashells is looking tired??? Any comments?

Fremantle, Australia
Level Contributor
658 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Broome in December

If it's late December it will be hot but it will more than likely also be wet.

That's the trade off. Accommodation is generally quite plentiful. Seashells is about 5min walk to the beach and adjacent to the Malcolm Douglas Crocodile Park! It would be classed as a reasonably good resort with swimming pool and BBQ’s. Unfortunately for you, Seashells would be one of those properties probably more attractive to parents with kids than many of the others. You might do better to look around a little more. Bali Hai resort would be a better choice for you.

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Broome in December

Thanks for mentioning it RollyB. We are there in november and had never heard of Bali Hai. Looks good!

Tet

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
29,957 posts
1,361 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Broome in December

the other place worth mentioning which i found fab was the cable beach resort....more expensive but in dec you may get a good deal.The private bungalows are fab......check review on this site...i posted some pictures .......

Perth, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Broome in December

Thanks for the info. We will be in Broome for Christmas so I guess its gonna be hot hot hot. Will have a look at a few other options. I hope there will be a cafe or something open for Christmas

5. Re: Broome in December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 05:24
Get answers to your questions about Broome