I'll be flying to Perth mid of May 07 and will be staying there for 8 nights. I will need your advice on the following as we have not book rooms and have not plan anything yet for this trip. FYI, this is our first trip to Perth as well as Oz and we are travelling with our 2 kids (4yr and 5mths old)
1) What will be the weather there?
2) We intend to rent a car. Do they provide baby car seats? Wat is the most reliable car rental there?
3) We intend to spend 2 nights in the city, maybe go down south-west. Any recommendation on the accommodation in the city? It's best that the place have a kitchenette facilities.
4)After reading TA, we intend to go to Kings Park, Caversham Wildlife, Freemantle. As we are Muslim and not a wine drinker, we intend to miss Swan River tour. Should we go to the Perth Zoo since we intend to go with the Wildlife? Where is the place to go shopping? Depending on the weather, which is the nicest beach in the city?
5) As for the south-west, we intend to drive to Mandurah/Bunburry/Busselton/MR. Any recommendations for those places. Tot of staying in Mandurah Holiday Village for couple of days and Abbey Beach Resort for couple of days. It that a good choice?
6) Is there any Farmstay available in those areas?
Sorry for the long post.
Thanks in advance.