We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need help

singapore
1 post
Save Topic
need help

Hi there!

I hope to bring my wife and daughter to Perth for a holiday in June.

I've never been to Perth before. I'm thinking of going there free and easy . Perhaps get a local tour just to bring us around.

Anty recommendation for someone new like us?

Also since we are muslims, we need to locate a hotel near an area where halal muslim food is assessible?

Please someone shed me a light ..

Australia
Level Contributor
274 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: need help

Hi there mechmando

Please let us know some more about what you like, the length of your stay, what you want to be doing while here, your budget for accomodation etc. That way we can make some recommendations that will really suit what you are after. Tell us if you love animals, beaches, shopping, eating out, bushwalking, watersports,or whatever!

Have you taken a look through the other postings and made a note of what appeals to you?

Did you know there is a search function right above your question that you can use? Also if you find a posting that you like you can save it, and go back through them later?

Happy to help you out when you let us know what you are after!

Mikala

2. Re: need help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 21:18