We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emperors Crown area

Which Perth hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Comox, Canada
Level Contributor
1,248 posts
291 reviews
Save Topic
Emperors Crown area

I will be staying there for a few days. I am not into nightlife anyway but would not mind knowing any places for cheap meals anywhere near.

Thanks

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
20,952 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Emperors Crown area

There's quite a few cheap and cheerfuls around that area but be very careful walking around there late at night. Boozed up youths spilling out of the night clubs have been known to attack passers by. That usually doesn't happen until fairly late after they've had time to get a skinful, and my husband and I will walk around Northbridge without trepidation earlier in the night, up to, say, 10pm-ish.

One of my favourite cheap eats there is Plaka Shishkebab in James St; it's been there forever (well before we were dating over 27 years ago) and do one of the best souvlaki/gyro type rolls in town.

There are also quite a few Asian places around.

Comox, Canada
Level Contributor
1,248 posts
291 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Emperors Crown area

Thanks for the info

3. Re: Emperors Crown area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 03:18