We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trying to get hold of Beach Manor B&B in Perth

Northwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,937 posts
95 reviews
Save Topic
Trying to get hold of Beach Manor B&B in Perth

Looking at Tripadvisor's reviews I was thinking of booking in at Beach Manor B&B in Perth but wanted to email them direct as I had a few questions. After much googling I emailed the info to info@beachmanor.com.au but it has come back not recognised and most websites that offer booking direct with them have no avaibility for anytime in 2009! Before I give up and ring them and get a massive phone bill, does anyone have any suggestions - Anyone in Perth that can help on this. Very grateful and thanks, some useful info on this forum. Going Oz in April and looking at spending 2 nights in Perth, 3 in Margaret River or something like that, PS anyone tell me also where the Pinnicles (sp?) are near to! My head is fluffed!

Thanks, Rachel

Special Offer
Swan Valley Wine Gourmet Wine Cruise...
272 Reviews
from US$66.00*
US$132.00
Rottnest Island from Perth or...
124 Reviews
from US$98.00*
Special Offer
Caversham Wildlife Park, the...
145 Reviews
from US$134.30*
US$167.90
Special Offer
Margaret River Wines, Mammoth Cave...
125 Reviews
from US$134.30*
US$167.90
Fremantle, Australia
Level Contributor
658 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trying to get hold of Beach Manor B&B in Perth

Bad news I'm sorry. This property (Beach Manor B&B) is now closed. If you do a Google map search on Cervantes which is north of Perth, you will see the Pinnacles to the south of this township. It's an interesting daytrip but don't make it a priority.

2. Re: Trying to get hold of Beach Manor B&B in Perth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 16:16