We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rottnest Express Discount Vouchers

Ireland
Level Contributor
2,973 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Rottnest Express Discount Vouchers

The last time I visited I was able to acquire concessions for travel to Rottnest so I am wary about booking online.

Where can I get these when I arrive?

Rottnest Island from Perth or...
124 Reviews
from US$97.50*
Special Offer
Rottnest Island Bike and Snorkel Tour...
46 Reviews
from US$59.79*
US$70.30
Special Offer
Rottnest Island Tour from Perth or...
70 Reviews
from US$72.35*
US$85.10
Rottnest Island Tour from Perth or...
12 Reviews
from US$100.70*
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
6,874 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rottnest Express Discount Vouchers

If you are an RACWA member you can get a 10% discount. Don't know about reciprocal rights for UK equivalent. Also there is an Entertainment Book which you can purchase and use for restaurants as well as attractions. Some of the travel brochures at the Airport/s and the Visitor Information Centres also have vouchers in.

entertainmentbook.com.au/entertainment_books…

Ireland
Level Contributor
2,973 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rottnest Express Discount Vouchers

Thank you.

However I couldnt let it pass without pointing out that Ireland is not part of the United Kingdom or at least has not been since 1922.

Mentioned in this post
Fremantle, Australia
Level Contributor
658 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rottnest Express Discount Vouchers

One hundred years ago Bertie you could have sailed all the way here just for stealing a loaf of bread. Alas, those bargains are but a memory. I suggest you just bring whatever documents you think will provide the necessary pardon on the day and perhaps the Rottnest Express will listen to your story. Be aware though, the company is under newish management these days and discounts don't flow so readily I understand.

Mentioned in this post
Rottnest Express
Rottnest Express
101 Reviews
Perth, Australia
Ireland
Level Contributor
2,973 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rottnest Express Discount Vouchers

RollyB,

What story are you reffering to?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
6,874 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rottnest Express Discount Vouchers

My apologies bertie2. I am, of course, aware that Ireland is not part of the UK but was doing one of those "plonk them altogether" type scenarios that I am well aware some Irish people dislike so much. I have chastised myself severely.

Mentioned in this post
Ireland
Ireland
Europe
Ireland
Level Contributor
2,973 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rottnest Express Discount Vouchers

I remember calling a New Zealander Australian on account of his similar accent. He did not like it much.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
2,138 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rottnest Express Discount Vouchers

heehee perthite, i dont think there would be any irish who would appreciate being called british - whatever their political persuasion!

East Gippsland
Level Contributor
3,967 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rottnest Express Discount Vouchers

Same happens with USA and Canadian citizens here. Of course NZ is another island of australia, WE all know that, but NZers say that australia is NZ's biggest island!

9. Re: Rottnest Express Discount Vouchers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 17:18