We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

booster seat for hire

Which Perth hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
singapore
Level Contributor
342 posts
1 review
Save Topic
booster seat for hire

Hie

I've been checking out on the rental of booster seat in perth. Specifically the infra-secure range. However the result doesnt turns out good.

Does anyone knows anywhere else could I go to do an online hire for rental of Infra Booster Seat in Perth ?

Thank you very much.

Joy

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
122 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: booster seat for hire

Are you renting a car? Most hire car companies will include a booster seat as an option when you hire the car. That is what our family does when we travel. the car company can only hire out a good quality booster seat that complies with our safety standards.

I am unfamiliar with the infra secure brand. If you have one in Singapore have you checked out if the airline will check it through for you? We have never had any trouble checking in strollers etc - even when my son was three.

singapore
Level Contributor
342 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: booster seat for hire

I'm renting a car from Bayswater. They do not include any booster seat, and we have to rent it ourselves.

They do actually recommend Little Huggers. But it was quite expensive and the booster wasn't anything that looks very safe to me.

Thus, I'm still looking around for other company that's also renting better quality booster seat, those with infra-secure. I happened to see this while browsing thru a few website.

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
39 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: booster seat for hire

Assume the Infra secure, is the same as ISO FIX?

Why don't you just take one with you, if your very concerned, as mentioned you can carry one free with 99% of airlines. At the end of a the day a Booster seat is just that, they don't form part of the physical constraint, only position the child to receive the normal seat belt?

Sydney
Level Contributor
354 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: booster seat for hire

gobabyhire.com.au/index.php/…travelling

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
20,209 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: booster seat for hire

Because, NorthernHenry, car seats used in Western Australia have to conform to the Australian Standards laws. Many car seats acceptable for use overseas are not legal here.

6. Re: booster seat for hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2010, 05:18