We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day tour to Pinnacales and Dunes at Lancelin

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Topic
Day tour to Pinnacales and Dunes at Lancelin

I intend to book the day trip to Pinnacles and the Dunes at Lanceline. It will include the usual visit to Caversham Wildlife Park.

Anyone has used the following tour agencies for this tour?

a) adventuretours.com.au/western-australia/4wd-…

b) funtours.com.au/perth/pinnacles-lancelin-day…

Any other tour agencies that you would like to recommend?

Thanks and regards

Lim

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Western Australia
Level Contributor
3,424 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day tour to Pinnacales and Dunes at Lancelin

I can't recommend any operators, but if you have a car, you can easily do all of this on your own.

perth
Level Contributor
309 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day tour to Pinnacales and Dunes at Lancelin

Yes you can do it yourself by car but the dunes at Lancelin are so much better if you are on a 4WD tour. Sorry, I do not know which is the best operator. I have used Pinnacle Tours many years ago and they were good.

Edited: 31 July 2012, 03:12
Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
32 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day tour to Pinnacales and Dunes at Lancelin

The Pinnacles is definitely a not to be miss by any travellers going to Perth....my family went to this amazing place last August and my children really enjoyed this place...I would strongly recommend you to contact www.perthluxurytours.com or contact Danny at 0405136930 for his excellent service...or email him at dannylyn@iinet.net.au

Enjoy your vacation...

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Day tour to Pinnacales and Dunes at Lancelin

Thanks for all the kind responses.

Singapore, null...
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Day tour to Pinnacales and Dunes at Lancelin

Hi fedagent28,

have you done the tour? any idea which is good , cause im planning to go as well

St. Gallen...
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
1,885 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Day tour to Pinnacales and Dunes at Lancelin

I don't think it really matters which one you choose.. I boarded the bus from pinnacles tour.. But it seems to me that all the tours are run by the same company since they have some sort of codesharing agreement, even though you buy the tour from different companies.. Just make sure that the tour do the 4WD drive in the sand dunes.. Just shop around for the best price..

Everything is perfect except for the food IMO..

Cheers

Edited: 15 January 2013, 03:40
Singapore, null...
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Day tour to Pinnacales and Dunes at Lancelin

Thank you! :-)

Ancenis, France
8 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Day tour to Pinnacales and Dunes at Lancelin

Azimuth Travel located in Northbridge-Perth is the answer to your question.

I'm just back from Perth and made Pinnacles Tour with this agency. Very nice tour, ending by much amusement sandboarding in Lancelin dunes !

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
26 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Day tour to Pinnacales and Dunes at Lancelin

I'm planing to take that tour too. For those who have gone through the dunes in a 4WD, is it a very rough n bumpy ride for a child of 5 yr old? What is yr advice?

10. Re: Day tour to Pinnacales and Dunes at Lancelin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 February 2014, 05:15