We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sheep skin tugs in Perth

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
463 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
sheep skin tugs in Perth

Hi everyone. Leaving Perth soon and would like to take a sheep skin rug back with me to Canada. Can anyone tell me where they think the best place to buy one would be in Perth or Fremantle

Cheers

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,965 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sheep skin tugs in Perth

The markets ... try E Shed markets in Fremantle ... and I know that there is a sheepskin place at the Wanneroo markets as well .. but ring first.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
463 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sheep skin tugs in Perth

Thanks, I tried the E Shed on the weekend and wasn't too impressed. Actually picked up one today at Purely Australian just down the street from the main Market.

Now to fit it un the case.

Cheers

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
15,354 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sheep skin tugs in Perth

Pop into any of the adventure stores on Hay St west of His Majesty's Theatre and buy a compression sack. Will make it nice and flat for your luggage.

4. Re: sheep skin tugs in Perth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2013, 10:16