We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Burswood Car Rental

singapore
Level Contributor
137 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Burswood Car Rental

Any review?? Their rates are very reasonable compared to the bigger players and they offer to pick up/drop off from international airport on a sat afternoon..

Bayswater isnt open on sat afternoon..so i need to look for other alternatives..

Sydney, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Burswood Car Rental

Burswood Car Rentals are great in Perth. I have hired from them a few times and everytime they were good. All I ever hear is bad things from car hire companies in Perth but these guys are really good. Their cars are new and the prices are real.

Singapore, null...
Level Contributor
4 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Burswood Car Rental

I would have to say "buyer beware". all is good before you pay, but after that, you are on your own. I had returned the car early at their office instead of at the airport. They had promised the refund of the airport licence fee since it was returned to their office and they would not have to incur that charge. The amount was not offered when I did the return, and subsequent emails to them on this issue were ignored. It's been more than 2 months now and I've not heard a single thing from them.

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Wellington, Bay of Islands
Level Contributor
10,131 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Burswood Car Rental

Did you get the offer of a refund in writing or was it from a "staff member" over the phone. With nothing in writing it is almost impossible to ascertain who is right in arguments like this

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Burswood Car Rental

I just came back from Perth and rented a car from Burswoods. They promised me unlimited mileage for the whole 9 days but ended up charging my credit with extra mileage! I forwarded the quotation by them which states *unlimited mileage*in black and white but they still insist that they have not promised anything. Looks like I'll have to write to the consumers department in Australia very soon.

Perth, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Burswood Car Rental

I would highly recommend them, Ifelt very comfortable hiring from them. Nice people...

Edited: 16 August 2013, 02:22
Perth, Western...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Burswood Car Rental

Hi we didn't see the note requesting unlimited kilometres from this customer. It was unusual they booked with our standard 200kms/day but put a note that said "unlimited kilometres". Of course they did more kilometres than we allowed and our staff charged them. After we found their request we refunded any additional charges to this customer. I think the bad review is unfair, we really do try very hard to make everyone happy.

Betty

Burswood Car Rentals

Perth, Western...
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Burswood Car Rental

Thanks Chas

Perth, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Burswood Car Rental

Love Burswood Car Rental! Rent from them often. Cars are clean and reliable, as well as hired out at the right price. Staff are professional and helpful...AND their rental depot is easy to find and nice and centrally located. Would definitely recommend.

Sydney/Melbourne
Level Contributor
18,131 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Burswood Car Rental

I think the OP may have sorted out their rental issues in the 6 months since they posted.

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
22,643 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Burswood Car Rental

I think nicole must work in PR.......