We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How's the weather for November?

4 posts
Save Topic
How's the weather for November?

I read the forecast, is about 14-24degree Celsius. Can I trust that?

A J
Subiaco, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth, Margaret River
Level Contributor
2,842 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How's the weather for November?

Here's the stats for last November as a guide:

bom.gov.au/climate/…IDCJDW6111.201211.shtml

"Should" be similar this year (long sunny spells with a couple of short periods of showers)

...............but dont hold me to that!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,965 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How's the weather for November?

No one can predict, even the weatherman .... but we're hoping it'll be nice and warm. We just had the second driest June since records were kept ... so we're hoping for heaps of rain, sooner rather than November.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
285 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How's the weather for November?

It should be nice - Sept - Nov is a little hit and miss. lately our summers have been starting late - late December onwards however November should be nice steady weather although you may not get beach weather. I think you can trust that 14-24 with majority being 20ish.

4. Re: How's the weather for November?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2014, 05:16