We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Perth

Perth, Western...
1 post
Save Topic
Perth

I am a young irish girl just arrived in Perth, staying with a friend but really want to get out there and experience Perth city and the backpackers lifestyle, the plan is to eventually head to Sydney soon but want to see what this city has to offer, any suggestions? :-)

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
22,643 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Perth

One- ask your friend. S/he knows you presumably and what you like to do.

Two- Check out the Perth trip ideas at the right of the screen

Three- Check out the WA Tourism website

westernaustralia.com/au/Pages/Welcome_to_Wes…

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
15,357 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Perth

Head into Northbridge to the Britannia hostel and introduce yourself to the first 40 or 50 backpackers there and they will show you the ropes. It's a backpackers Mecca in there.

2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Perth

hi,

me and wife is going to perth on 29 dec 2013. We would like to travel by train from perth international airport to

Parkside Suites B&B, Success, WA .

Any idea how to get to train station?

2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Perth

i mean how to reach Parkside Suites B&B, Success, WA by trains as by the time we reach airport is already 7pm.

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
22,643 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Perth

Hello Lancer C

I can see you are new to TripAdvisor. Before I answer your question, I should tell you that as your question has nothing to do with the topic you have joined it onto, and also as the topic has been dormant for some months, it would have been more polite (and more effective) to have started your own thread with its own subject title, something descriptive such as "Public transport to Success?" You can do this by clicking on the yellow "Ask a question" button on the main forum page.

There is no train from the Perth International airport.

There are full directions for getting to your B&B on their website. To get to the Perth City train station, you can take the Airport Shuttle from the airport. To see what time the trains run, see here:

http://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/Home.aspx

Personally, I would not be taking the trains at night, a taxi would be much safer and less hassle.

Edited: 10 December 2013, 15:07
6. Re: Perth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2014, 05:16