Dear great people of TA
We will be heading to Perth on Nov 15-22 with a total of 4 adults, 3 kiids (9,10 & 2) in tow
This is our plan and we would appreciate some guidance if this is workable
day 1 Friday - arrival, collect rental MPV and head to hotel in CBD. Relax and walkabout the area
Day 2 - drive to Fremantle for the fish and chips and the markets.
Day 3 - Perth surrounds like Kings Park, Perth Mint, shopping streets (kindly suggest a few). In the evening, where can I have a birds eye view of Perth?
Day 4 - (not confirmed) make Cottesloe accomodation as base for 2 nites (perth accomodation is really a killer on weekdays). Check in and then head to Rockingham to visit penguin island. Return to Cottesloe
day 5 - head to Cervantes, visit lobster farm, sand dunes and on way back, the pinnacles dessert
Day 6 - checkout from Cottesloe and head to swan valley for farm stay
Day 7 - caversham wildlife park, and swan valley foodie and wine trail
Day 8 - checkout and head straight to airport for home.
My questions are,
- is my itinerary reasonable and not too hectic since I have a 2 year old toddler in tow?
- if I were to choose another location other than Cottesloe for my day 4-6, where would be a good choice?
- any suggestions for good must try local food in the locations mentioned? Doesn't have to be fine dining but a locals fav haunt for snacks and mains. Also, in Fremantle, which shop offers the best fish and chips
- where can i get discounted shopping for OZ made stuff in perth (shoes, apparel stuff like that)
- any good suggestions that I can add to my itinerary
Comments are very much appreciated. Thanks and cheers