We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

25th wedding anniversary in Perth

Which Perth hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Southern United...
Level Contributor
1,694 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
25th wedding anniversary in Perth

Hi all, My husband and I are planning a trip to Australia in November 2014 in celebration of our 25th anniversary. I was wondering if you could offer me any advice on hotel to stay in please as this is a special trip. We will be in Perth for 4 nights and plan to do a few day trips etc so any advice would be very much appreciated.

Thank you

Helen

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
24,391 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 25th wedding anniversary in Perth

For a special occasion - or any occasion actually - based purely on hotel product and service delivery, I think The Richardson is a standout.

Edited: 14 October 2013, 20:25
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
190 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 25th wedding anniversary in Perth

The Richardson is a gorgeous hotel... and so is the newly developed Terrace Hotel on St George's Terrace... www.terracehotelperth.com.au/accommodation/

I would consider them both.

Perth
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 25th wedding anniversary in Perth

Hi

My favourite is a Club suite at the Pan Pacific in the city. The room has a separate lounge room, a huge bathroom, massive bed, 2 tv's, and the club area is fantastic particularly on the weekend when you get high tea as well as evening canapés and drinks. Oh and breakfast and all day tea, coffee, soft drinks. This is all included in the nightly room rate. I can usually get a suite for around $325 a night so for Perth that is a great price.

They have a couple of nice restaurants and a piano bar within the hotel also.

Whatever you decide on have a wonderful time.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
24,391 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 25th wedding anniversary in Perth

Wow, strong suggestions all round. That Terrace property looks brilliant, must make an effort to drop in.

I haven't been to Perth in just over a year now, the Pan Pac is the rebranded Sheraton Perth? If so, yes I have a soft spot for that place. And that's quite a reasonable rate.

I guess it comes down to the style preference, larger international 'grand hall' or a boutique 'designer lifestyle'.

Edited: 15 October 2013, 03:05
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
190 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 25th wedding anniversary in Perth

Totally agree with KVE... it totally depends on whether you want an international hotel experience with contemporary furnishings, or a boutique hotel experience (i.e. less rooms).

Yes, KVE... the Pan Pacific is what was known as the Sheraton Perth.

If you do not decide to stay at the Terrace Hotel, I would certainly suggest a meal in the restaurant or drink at the bar. Exquisite!

Perth
Level Contributor
79 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 25th wedding anniversary in Perth

Hard to beat Crown Metropol but wil be $$ - enjoy your celebrations!

crownperth.com.au/hotels-spa/…

Southern United...
Level Contributor
1,694 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 25th wedding anniversary in Perth

Thanks al of you

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,965 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 25th wedding anniversary in Perth

Have you thought about an ocean view ... watching the sunset from your balcony?

The Rendezvous on Scarborough Beach has just been renovated and you can't beat location for an ocean view hotel.

Southern United...
Level Contributor
1,694 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 25th wedding anniversary in Perth

Thanks for that info.

Yes that hotel is one that we are looking at

10. Re: 25th wedding anniversary in Perth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2014, 06:17