We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free rental bike

Which Perth hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sungai Petani...
Level Contributor
49 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Free rental bike

Hi

I will travel to Perth this coming june 22-28. Heard about rental free bike. Any advise where the station, maximum hours, what gear will be provided, etc.

I will put up at Fremantle..

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
6,698 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Free rental bike

Where did you hear about free bike hire in Perth? Adelaide absolutely but Perth? I'm not aware of any such offer and google reveals nothing. Would love to be proven wrong.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
256 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Free rental bike

Little Creatures used to have "community bikes" but no more. You might find a hostel that offers them but I don't kow of any, though some offer cheap bike hire.

Fremantle, Australia
Level Contributor
3,310 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Free rental bike

Yes Fremantle has free bike hire but has a large bond on bikes. Check out this link and also ask at visitor centre in central Freo.

…wa.gov.au/cityservices/transport_and_parking

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
6,698 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Free rental bike

Since I googled Perth free bike hire, no wonder Freo didn’t come up LOL. The link just mentioned a CC imprint, which seems fair enough

Good to know, thanks Jean.

Fremantle, Australia
Level Contributor
3,310 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Free rental bike

Just noticed that the Freo Visitor Centre (King's Square near the Town Hall) has the very cool Bikes for free hire. Open 7 days a week including public holidays.

6. Re: Free rental bike

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2015, 05:17