Hi All ,
I am travelling with 2 of Best friends to perth in sep, need advise from u guys on our iternary ,
1) arrive at pèrth airport on 4th sep from sinģapore in the late afternoon ..we are staying at ibis hotel should we take a cab to the hotel or connect bus at T3 which is around 15 aus... which option is cheaper
2) 2nd day stop at swan valley . We are not driving , so we intend to take a train to Guildford stn and walk to visitor center ... any advise on the trip ? We like to visit winery , brewies and caversham wildlife park
3) 3rd day margaret River can we take a day trip ?
4) 4th day femantle market and sea food
5) 5th day kings park and shopping ,back to singapore on late evening
Any suggestion for any places that worth visiting ..thanks