We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rugby World Cup 2011

England
1 post
Save Topic
Rugby World Cup 2011

I'm going to be traveling to New Zealand to follow the Rugby World Cup, and I would love to know if there are any sites out there that list lots of information, like airplane info, accommodation links, etc. I've heard that NZ is going to have a hard time dealing with all the visitors and I don't want to be left out in the cold.

Thanks!! Hayley

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Wellington, Bay of Islands
Level Contributor
10,090 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rugby World Cup 2011

Hayley, TA has started a RWC2011 forum to deal with matters pertaining to the Rugby World Cup. As new info comes to hand we post information to that forum. Pop over to it if you havent been there already and some of your queries maybe answered.

The dedicated forum was started because as time gets closer it is possible that the General NZ forums could get inundated with questions.

The RWC2011 committee has a dedicated website:

http://www.rugbyworldcup.com/

If you have any further queries please ask them on the RWC forum. It is checked regularly and we will hopefully come back with answers.

Edited: 02 March 2010, 21:47
2. Re: Rugby World Cup 2011

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 March 2010, 08:35
New Zealand
Level Contributor
9,325 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rugby World Cup 2011

Bean, can you post the link for the RWC forum please, if I'm having trouble locating it then I'm sure others will too. Or maybe I'm having a blond moment.......

Takapuna, New...
Level Contributor
3,484 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rugby World Cup 2011

Forums Home, and it's listed in the right hand column.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i13720-Rugby_Wo…

New Zealand
Level Contributor
9,325 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rugby World Cup 2011

Well I never! Thanks wigwam, I don't think I've been to that page in all the time I've been on TA, have NZ forum favourited and that's the only place I open! :)

6. Re: Rugby World Cup 2011

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2010, 05:19