We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coaster2 on holiday for the next 6 weeks

Greymouth, New...
Destination Expert
for South Island
Level Contributor
3,872 posts
139 reviews
Save Topic
Coaster2 on holiday for the next 6 weeks

I will be on holiday for the next 6 weeks and wearing my trip advisor jacket to Singapore, London Carlisle, barcelona, Velencia, Denia, Andora, Nice, Sultzberg, Venice and an 8 day cruise to the Greek islands on the Adriatic, then home via London and LA.

20 November we wil be home in NZ again

Lewes, United...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
20,868 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coaster2 on holiday for the next 6 weeks

Well, please may I wish you 'bon voyage'.

Sounds like you've quite some European adventure ahead of you. Presumably, as one or two of the listed destination are far off the average tourist radar, you've family/friends there to tie up with. You're a little late in the year for the best of the weather in the UK and the more northerly or mountainous stops, but it's still lovely for the Greek island cruise. Enjoy!!!

SWT

('Real' Denia, away from the beaches, is one of my favourite hidden places in Spain!)

New Zealand
Destination Expert
for South Island
Level Contributor
28,367 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coaster2 on holiday for the next 6 weeks

Have a wonderful time Coaster :)

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Coaster2 on holiday for the next 6 weeks

Enjoy your trip which sounds brilliant. Next time you are visiting Europe you must put Ireland on your list!

Edited: 08 October 2010, 00:17
BARCELONA.SPAIN
Level Contributor
1,717 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coaster2 on holiday for the next 6 weeks

Enjoy your trip Coaster.

I am sure you will have a great time

Jose

Greymouth, New...
Destination Expert
for South Island
Level Contributor
3,872 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coaster2 on holiday for the next 6 weeks

Currently in Singapore, and heading to London this evening thanks for your kind wishes.. Been flying Quantas all the way, they have provided me some of the best service I have experienced fly interntaional.

Stayed in Copthorn Orhid, great food, and service fit for a king. I am really impressed

6. Re: Coaster2 on holiday for the next 6 weeks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2011, 07:41