We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best New Zealand Beaches

Anchorage, Alaska
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Best New Zealand Beaches

My fiance and I are trying to plan our honeymoon in New Zealand. We really just want a nice relaxing time on the beach, with good swimming waters, and nice views. I've read that most the good swimming waters and sandy beaches are typically on the east side of the islands, that the west side tends to be rockier. Any suggestions or input would be appreciated! Thank you!!

Destination Expert
for Breckenridge
Level Contributor
3,323 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Best New Zealand Beaches

N. Island- Cathedral Cove in the Coromandel

S.Island- Abel Tasman NP

San Francisco, CA
Level Contributor
1,024 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Best New Zealand Beaches

Personally I found Hot Water Beach to be disappointing, especially considering the quality of beaches nearby.

13. Re: Best New Zealand Beaches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 22:16