We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the weather like this week? What is good to buy ?

Hong Kong
4 posts
Save Topic
What is the weather like this week? What is good to buy ?

I am travelling to NZ this week. Would like to know what the temp is like these days. I got a range of 10-something to 20-something (in celcius). Nothing thick needed ? Windbreaker sufficient enough ? (the places I visit are Dunedin, Queenstown, Rotorua.... mainly tourist spots).

I heard that bee pollen capsules are worth buying. Apart from it, anything else you can suggest ?

Your advice is greatly appreciated.

Bubbly Grape Wine Tours
Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings
Milford Sound BBQ Bus
Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours, Bus Tours, Day Trips
Hop n Grape Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Beer Tastings & Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings , Private Tours
Fox Glacier Guiding
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, Helicopter Tours
Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
33,694 posts
331 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the weather like this week? What is good to buy ?

You are covering a huge range of both distance & climate. Expect Dunedin to be cooler (near the ocean) - perhaps similar to HK right now ;(. In NZ always be prepared for rain & if you are taking boat trips you'll definitely need that windbreaker. We are all hoping for fine weather for Christmas ;-)

Auckland Central...
Level Contributor
1,080 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the weather like this week? What is good to buy ?

But bring something warm, the last 2 nights here in Auckland have been very very cold for this time of the year. But the day are just perfect, warm blue skies and lots of sun.

Honey in New Zealand is top class if you are able to take it home.

Merino and possum products are great to buy.

Hong Kong
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: What is the weather like this week? What is good to buy ?

Zhuhai, Calicolodge ==> Thanks so much :-)

4. Re: What is the weather like this week? What is good to buy ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 December 2012, 10:19